The history of this cave is strictly connected with the country where it is collocated, Canelli. In the first years of 1900, the founder Piero Coppo began to create sparkling wine, that earns lot of success; but some years later, the winery passed to Piero’s son, Luigi, who introduced new innovative procedures that are able to go beyond the hard situation after the war. The sons of Luigi increased the family’s property, which included Moscato, Barbera and Freisa wines, by introducing Chardonnay and Cabernet vineyards, too. The purpose of this cave is always the same: look after the products in all their aspects, in order to obtain excellent wines. Today the cave has 52 hectares of vineyards, which are situated in the locality of Canelli and they benefit of a good exposition, above all due to their position.