Built by Etienne Guigal in 1946, the property hosts a big assortment of wines, which are known all over the world from more than 2400 years. After that, in 1995 the winery has bought the celebrate Chateau d’Ampuis, an important historical and oenological memorial, whose history is connected with the title ‘Cote-Rotie’. The castle of the estate is concentrated in vineyards and it adjoins with the Rodano river, and then it is become a general headquarters of the Guigal Estate. The procedures of viticulture are always in conformity with the environment: moreover, all is oriented towards the prevention of vineyards’ parasitics . The Cote-Rotie vineyards capture a locality of 230 hectares, and they have been planted by the Romans 24 centuries ago!