Piemonte Chardonnay "L'Altro" Pio Cesare View larger

Piemonte Chardonnay doc "L'Altro" Pio Cesare 2013

59

New product

Region: Piemonte
Title: Piemonte Chardonnay doc
Kind of wine: White wine doc
Wine variety: 100% Chardonnay
Year: 2013
Fermentation: In steel, with low temperature for the 75%. The other 25% ferments in new barriques until February.
District of production: Alba
Alcoholic proof: 12,5%

This product is no longer in stock

Acquistando questo prodotto ottieni 1 punti. Ottieni in totale 1 punti che possono essere convertiti in un voucher di 0,20 €.


14,70 € tax incl.

Add to wishlist

More info

The wine is produced with grapes deriving from vineyards of Pio family, in the localities of Treiso, Serralunga, Trezzo Tinella and in a little part with those of other wine-makers, that since many years produce their grapes for the Pio Cesare’s cave. This Chardonnay is called ‘L’Altro’ because it is the other Chardonnay produced by this winery, in addition to the Piodilei. The wine presents a straw yellow colour, rather fresh and endowed with some fruits and spiced hints, above all vanilla ones. The wine shows soft and rich, almost sweet. It must be drunk fresh, together with starters, fish platters and vegetables.

Manufacturer

Pio Cesare

Since 1881 the Pio Cesare’s cave represents the excellent tradition of Piedmont. It is the story of a family that safeguards the style of a Barolo, today very famous in the world, and also exported in more than 40 countries, with the same label that Pio Cesare wanted. Even now we follow the classical interpretation of the Barolo, that is engage our existence in creating wines that are able to exalt the territory.

17 other products in the same category: